Surfers Paradise Kitchen
QLD’s #1 Kitchen Remodeler
New Kitchen Builders Surfers Paradise
Whether you want a modern or contemporary kitchen design, or go back to the classics and the basics, we have it all covered. We design or redesign kitchens and alfresco kitchens, customise and install cabinetries and countertops, and literally everything you need to build your dream kitchen.
We Renovate Kitchens of All Shapes and Sizes
The kitchen design must be based on your needs and preferences. After all, you will be the one using the space on a daily basis! It must allow you to move around conveniently and safely as you do your kitchen chores. Our expert kitchen designer at Surfers Paradise Kitchen Renovations keeps all this in mind.
We help home and business owners build their kitchens in both indoors and outdoors. We handle kitchen renovations in all types of buildings – from residential homes to townhouse developments, retirement and lifestyle villages around Gold Coast, Queensland and surrounding areas.
We cover all suburbs around GC including Broadbeach, Broadbeach Waters, Mermaid Beach, Mermaid Waters, Paradise Point, Clear Island Waters, Bundall, Runaway Bay, Tallebudgera Valley, Labrador, Helensvale, Robina and Southport.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How much does a kitchen renovation cost?
There are plenty of variables to consider before you can determine the cost of kitchen renovation. This includes the size of the kitchen, design, materials, appliances, fixtures, furniture, accessories, the people you hire, and many others.
- For a small-sized kitchen renovation with some basic customised cabinets, fixtures, and finishes could cost around $10,000 to $20,000. This may already include a Stylestone or Caesarstone benchtop.
- For average-sized kitchen renovation, you have to anticipate spending around $15,000 to $35,000. In order to get the most out of this cost, you have to carefully pick surfaces and finishes so you have more left for other essentials.
- For luxury kitchens, the cost could range anywhere from $40,000- $60,000. You will be spending more to fill out the space so you must be wise in choosing which one to prioritise more.
What is the cheapest way to renovate a kitchen?
If you are in dire need to renovate your kitchen but you are on a tight budget, here’s what you can do:
- Hire someone who knows what they are doing. You may think this is an expensive option, but the truth is that you can actually save a lot more time and money when you entrust your much-needed kitchen renovation to the experts. Why? Because they always get the job done right the first time, and they can work around the budget you set.
- Have a thorough plan. You must know beforehand what you really want your kitchen to look like and what features you want added or removed. Doing so saves you lots of time as well as unnecessary expenses from buying materials and supplies that you won’t really need.
- Go for white. Do you have lots of old and outdated kitchen cabinets? You don’t have to throw them all. If you don’t have a budget for their replacement, you can actually just “hide” them. This means cleaning, priming, and painting cabinets with high-quality paint. This will surely do the trick.
- Prioritise important areas for expensive tiles. Spend more on high-quality tiles where it is necessary and functional such as at the back of the stove for oil splashes or sink for water splashes. Then go for budget tiles for the other areas. You will surely find cheaper yet pretty tiles for the rest of the kitchen wall.
- Keep the plumbing and utilities in its original place. Moving the piping and the electrical outlets to new places will only cost you a lot. Leave the gas stove, sink, and dishwasher to where they originally are.
What is the most expensive part about remodelling a kitchen?
If the kitchen renovation project includes new electrical and plumbing work, then these could be the most expensive part. Without these, however, the cabinetry tops the list. New appliances fall next, and the countertops on the third place. It is important to understand, though, that the costs will go higher or lower depending on the size of the area and the amount of labour needed to fit everything you need.
Should I renovate my kitchen before selling?
Generally, kitchen renovations will increase your home’s value. You could sell a home with updated kitchen easily at a higher price. However, it does not mean that you will always get high return on investment. You have to weigh your expenses for the renovation and see if it could be covered up by your selling price.
While renovating the kitchen just before selling can be a good idea, there are some factors you need to consider first. The renovation should not be just about aesthetics. Your upgrades must be able to give out that feeling to potential homebuyers that they want to live in a house with this kind of kitchen. This way, you will be able to sell it fast and get a good return on investment at the same time.
How often should I renovate the kitchen?
Experts recommend that you renovate your kitchen every 10 to 15 years. However, there are some instances that you might need to have it done right away.
- To accommodate the growing needs of the family like having more children.
- Kitchen appliances are already worn out, or if some parts are already showing old age and damages that may compromise safety of the family.
- Update the design to keep up with the trend.