Take advantage of the beautiful, sunny, weather in Surfers Paradise by dining outside of your home – in your very own alfresco living and entertaining space! Nothing beats the convenience, comfort, and the luxury of having an outdoor kitchen where you can enjoy fresh air and summer breeze with your favourite home-cooked meals and of course, your favourite people. Our team are happy to offer alfresco kitchen installation and renovation services for customers across Gold Coast.
Why Choose our Outdoor Kitchen Installation Services?
- We have got everything you need to achieve that dream alfresco kitchen of yours – from the cabinets to appliances, furniture, and accessories. We build outdoor kitchens based on health and safety standards so you can have that peace of mind knowing that your outdoor kitchen is not only aesthetically pleasing, it is also extremely safe.
- Our kitchen specialists only pick top-quality materials that can withstand environmental elements so you can enjoy your outdoor kitchen for a very long time. We utilise unrivalled construction methods that we have perfected over the years of serving countless home and business owners in Surfers Paradise and the surrounding areas.
- We customise designs mainly because we want you to put your ideas to life, and we are just the instruments in implementing it. With this, you always have the final say as to what colour, design, and finishing you want. Nevertheless, our experts will help you pick the most cost-effective solutions.
Steps in Building Your Dream Alfresco Kitchen
- Talk to us –Whether you are 100% sure or not, just give us a call or send us a message. Let’s talk about your ideas, and we will talk to you how we get things done, and perhaps figure out what could work for you. We can then schedule an onsite visit, if suitable.
- Let’s make an initial plan – We will do onsite visit, and we will talk about the specific details of the project. We will do inspection and measurement of the area; provide samples of the materials and appliances as well as recommendations. The main goal in this phase is to give you an in-depth understanding about our products and services. We will then provide you the initial design and estimates.
- Move on with the final design and quote – Our team will come up with the design and the estimate. We will send them to you for approval. Should you have any requests for changes and revisions, we are more than glad to do until you are satisfied with the design. We will then move on with the final layout plus the final quotation.
- Time to build – Once we agree on the final design and quote and have put it in writing, we will first make sure that we have all the correct specifications by doing final measurements and confirming the layout details with you. Then we will build everything in our workshop. We usually complete all the work in 6 weeks, and then we will schedule the installation date.
- Delivery and installation – Our team will deliver and install your kitchen as well as all appliances, furniture, and accessories. Now you can enjoy outdoor dining with your very own alfresco kitchen.
Are you still not sure whether or not you want to build your own alfresco kitchen? Whether it is for your personal use or for your business, call us up at Surfers Paradise Kitchen today.